Instagram

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Thrash the Dress

Had Thrash the Dress shoot after 2 months of emails with Eddy when to have the shoot. Sorry! Met up with Kattie MUA before Eddy came to pick us. Went to his home studio for make up, hair and picking of dress. Bride to be feel. Went to Changi beach for the shoot. Haven't been there before, strong smell of kampung feel.

MUA Kattie

Fluffy dress + hot pink nails

Damn rocks, I almost died there.

With all the mosquitoes bites, cuts, walking on slimy slippery stones, rocks, hurting feet, rising tides, scorching sun, it was still a great shoot! Thanks Eddy!

His cutie daughter loves me! Whooooo! :D Changed out at his home studio and went to meet Ho Jin Peng :)

 

All my updates are weeks back. Sorry! Slightly busy! ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

p/s: I miss my girlfriends!

No comments: