Instagram

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Lollipop at Zirca!

Party with us at Zirca every Wednesday! RSVP on Facebook or via my email or number if you have :D

Vibe presents Lollipop! A party not to be missed!

DRINK PROMOTIONS
1 for 1 Housepours until 11pm
Jagerbomb $10
Chivas & Martell $198+
Absolut $178+
Mumm $98+

DJ Dim Sum!

Beer Bong Game!

Pretty Janet and Apple

Dear mei mei!

Mokkie

Alvin

Yu

Random Randen

Jesbrina!

Cousin

Look at his face. He's like going for a fight! HAHAHAHAHA. Eric HOR?

Cassandra Baby!

Poor girl, her eyes were irritating her that night.

Nick ol' father

Ray is very irritating

Below are Edison's evil faces and monstrous actions to his friends. HAHAHAH

See i told you!

But Eric's enjoying it

Forever asking me to take a picture of him

Lovely friends and people around me! :P xoxo!

New hair few weeks back!

And my favorite chocolate! Other than Ferrero Rocher

Sunday is my official offday given by myself now. And i'm loving the whole day being drowsy and having time all for myself. Awesome!

Shall update on Kei Ai's birthday celebration soon! Kthxbye!

No comments: